Our advisors will patiently explain the following programs to ensure that you have a clear understanding of your available
- Explain the ABC's of Medicare in easy to
- Explain what Medicare supplements are, and when to choose one.
- Explain Part C of Medicare/MA Plans
Our advisors can assist you in applying for the following programs:
- Prescription drug grants (estimated to be worth $4,000).
- Medicare Savings Program (PAYS YOUR PART B PREMIUM).
- NO COST INSULIN (income restrictions apply up to $2,700 monthly).
- Medicaid Application Assistance.
- Visiting Doctors/Nurses/Therapist.
- Medical Equipment.
- Government Phones.
- Property tax exemptions.
- Free or reduced fare bus cards.
- Federal & state financial assistance.
- Make referrals for PACE transportation.
- Assist with applying for Homemaker services.
If needed, our advisors can also supply you with a listing of food pantry's in your area (please advise your consultant of any mobility issues, as some
food pantry's provide home delivery service, or allow a proxy to pickup food items. Click here to get